Apollo Microsystems IPO Status
Hello Investors, Looking for Apollo Microsystems IPO allotment status?? If yes, then you are correct place. Here we will shared all the detail information about how to check Apollo Microsystems IPO, Price, Share lot, Face value, Apollo Microsystems Subscription, etc. Also you can check Amber IPO status at this website. This Apollo Microsystems IPO start from the 10th January, 2018 and end after 3 days. For more information you can read below article.
Apollo Microsystems IPO Information
- Apollo Microsystems IPO Start Date: 10th January, 2018
- Apollo Microsystems IPO End Date: 12th January, 2018
- Face Value: Rs.10 per share
- Price: 270-275 per share
- IPO Size: 156 crore (Approx)
- Minimum Amount: Rs.13750 (For NII & QIB)
- Amount: Rs.13150 (For Retailer & Employee)
- Retail Discount: Rs.12 per share
- Share Lot: 50 share per lot
- Apollo Microsystems IPO Allotment Date: 17th January, 2018
- Refund Date: 18th January, 2018
- Listing Date: 22nd January, 2018
OBJECTS OF THE ISSUE
- Proceeds from Issue
- Proposed schedule of implementation and deployment of the Net Proceeds
- Funding working capital requirements of our Company
- Basis of estimation of working capital requirement and estimated working capital requirement
Read Also: Astron paper IPO
About Apollo Microsystems Company
Apollo Micro Systems Limited was incorporated on March 3, 1997 as a private limited company with the name “Apollo Micro Systems Private Limited”. The Company was then converted into a public limited company on April 1, 2017 and subsequently the name of the Company was changed to “Apollo Micro Systems Limited”. In this article you can know your Apollo microsystems IPO allotment status online or offline.
About Apollo Microsystems IPO
Investments in equity and equity-related securities involve a degree of risk and investors should not invest any funds in this Issue unless they can afford to take the risk of losing their entire investment. Investors are advised to read the risk factors carefully before taking an investment decision in this Issue. For taking an investment decision, investors must rely on their own examination of the Issuer and this Issue, including the risks involved. The Equity Shares offered in the Issue have not been recommended or approved by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (“SEBI”), nor does SEBI guarantee the accuracy or adequacy of the contents of this Red Herring Prospectus at Apollo microsystems IPO allotment status.
- Business is significantly dependent on various Public Sector Undertakings and Government entities for their projects undertaken by OEM or other system integrator companies and could be materially and adversely affected if there are adverse changes in the policies of such Government entities.
- Work with government clients exposes to additional risks inherent in the government contracting environment.
- Revenue depends to a large extent on a limited number of customers, and revenue could decline if company lose a major customer.
- Company Dependent on a few suppliers for supply of raw materials and any major disruption to the timely and adequate supplies of raw materials could adversely affect business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Recent global economic conditions have been unprecedented and challenging and continue to affect the Indian market, which may adversely affect our business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects.
- Political, economic or other factors beyond control may have an adverse impact on business, results of operations and prospects.
Apollo Microsystems IPO Subscription
You can see there are huge Apollo Microsystems subscribed. Already 248 times subscribed Apollo Microsystems IPO, last time one IPO name Dixon IPO and Prataap snacks are also huge subscribed.
Book Running Lead Managers For Apollo Microsystems IPO
For the Apollo Microsystems IPO there are only one book running lead managers Aryaman Financial Limited available.
ARYAMAN FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
60, Khatau Building, Alkesh Dinesh Modi Marg,
Fort, Mumbai – 400 001,
Tel No.: +91 – 22 – 6216 6999
Fax No.: +91 – 22 – 2263 0434
Investor Grievance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Deepak Biyani
SEBI Registration No. INM000011344
Apollo Microsystems IPO Registrar
BIGSHARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
1st Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building,
Opposite Vasant Oasis Makwana Road,
Marol, Andheri (East),
Mumbai – 400 059.
Tel No.: +91 – 22 – 6263 8200
Fax No.: +91 – 22 – 6263 8299
Investor Grievance Email: email@example.com;
Contact Person: Ashok Shetty
SEBI Registration No.: INR000001385
Apollo Microsystems Registered Office
You can see Apollo Microsystems office address.
Apollo Micro Systems Limited
Plot No 128/A, Road No. 12,
BEL Road, IDA Mallapur,
Uppal Mandal, Hyderabad – 500076
Telephone: +91 40 27167000 – 99
Facsimile: +91 40 2715 0820
Final Words: Apollo Microsystems IPO Allotment Status
In this article we shared all the information about Apollo Microsystems IPO Allotment Status, how many times Apollo Microsystems IPO subscribed, price, face value, when refund amount and more. For more IPO details you can see our website ipostatus.in. If you have query related to Apollo Microsystems IPO then let me know, we will solve your query as soon as early possible.
Table of Contents
- 1 Apollo Microsystems IPO Status
- 2 Apollo Microsystems IPO Information
- 3 About Apollo Microsystems Company
- 4 About Apollo Microsystems IPO
- 5 Apollo Microsystems IPO Subscription
- 6 Book Running Lead Managers For Apollo Microsystems IPO
- 7 Apollo Microsystems IPO Registrar
- 8 Final Words: Apollo Microsystems IPO Allotment Status