Astron Paper IPO Status
Are you looking for check Astron paper IPO Allotment Status? You know Astron Paper IPO is ending today i.e 20th December, 2017 till 12 P.M. So hurry for invest in Astron IPO. For more information like Astron Paper IPO allotment date, price, face value, market lot, minimum Amount, refund date, Listing date read below information.
Astron Paper IPO Information
In this section we shared all the information about Astron paper IPO like when Astron Paper IPO start, close date, IPO size, face value, Astron paper IPO allotment status & date, etc.
- Astron Paper IPO start Date: 15th December, 2017
- Astron Paper IPO End Date: 20th December, 2017
- Face Value: Rs.10 per share
- IPO Size: 70 crore (Approx)
- Price Band: Rs. 45-50 per share
- Market Lot: 280 share per lot
- Minimum Amount: Rs.14,000
- Astron Paper IPO Allotment Date: 25th December, 2017 (Probably)
- Refund Date: 26th December, 2017
- Astron Paper IPO Listing Date: 29th December, 2017
Astron Paper IPO Schedule
We shared all the Astron Paper IPO related information in the table format so it will be very easy for you.
|Astron Paper IPO||Particular|
|Astron Paper IPO Allotment Date||25/12/2017|
|Astron IPO Listing Date||29/12/2017|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 per share|
|Price Band||Rs. 45-50|
|IPO Size||70 crore (Approx)|
|Listing on||Both NSE & BSE|
Check Also: Future supply IPO status
About Astron Paper IPO
Investments in equity and equity-related securities involve a degree of risk and investors should not invest any funds in this Issue unless they can afford to take the risk of losing their entire investment. Investors are advised to read the risk factors carefully before taking an investment decision in this Issue.
For taking an investment decision, investors must rely on their own examination of Company and the Issue, including the risks involved. The Equity Shares issued in the Issue have not been recommended or approved by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (“SEBI”), nor does SEBI guarantee the accuracy or adequacy of the contents of this Draft Red Herring Prospectus.
Internal Risk Factors
- Company & Group Companies and Promoters are parties to certain legal proceedings. Any adverse decision in such proceedings may have a material adverse effect on business, results of operations and financial
- We require certain approvals and licenses in the ordinary course of business and are required to comply with certain rules and regulations to operate business, and the failure to obtain, retain and renew such approvals and licences or comply with such rules and regulations, and the failure to obtain or retain them in a timely manner or at all may adversely affect operations.
- Statutory auditors have included certain observations and emphasis of matters on certain matters in their auditor‟s
- We are exposed to foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations, which may harm results of operations, impact cash flows and cause our financial results to
- Any increase in interest rates would have an adverse effect on results of operations and will expose Company to interest rate
Astron Paper Limited
The Company is engaged in manufacturing of kraft paper. The Company offers varied products like High RCT, Kraft Liner, Liner to Corrugated Medium Paper, ranging mainly from 140 GSM to 350 GSM and 22-35 BF. The products have been certified as meeting relevant FSC Standards since 2014 by SGS South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
Here we shared some key factor for Astron Paper IPO like Astron Paper IPO allotment status, date and more.
- Revenue Growth: Company revenue has shown growth from Rs. 1,061.98 million in FY 2013-14 to Rs. 1,845.89 million in FY 2016-17, representing a CAGR of 14.82%
- Experienced management and dedicated employee base:Chairman and Managing Director Mr. Kirit G. Patel and Mr. Ramakant Patel has around two decades experience in paper packaging industry and has been instrumental in formulating growth strategy for our Company.
- Quality Certification: The company manufacturing and dispatch process has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 by an international organisation viz. SGS United Kingdom Ltd. The products have been certified as meeting relevant FSC Standards since 2014 by SGS South Africa (Pty) Ltd..
- Clientele: The Company has serviced various MNC’s Client and has received repeat orders from them
Objects Of Astron Paper IPO
Astron Paper intends to utilize the net proceeds from this public issue towards the following objects:
- Setting up of additional facility for manufacturing of lower GSM and lower B.F Kraft Paper,
- unsecured loan for Part repayment
- Funding the working capital requirements
- General corporate purposes.
Promoters For Astron Paper IPO
- Karshanbhai Patel
- Ramakant Patel
- Kirti G. Patel
- Asian Granito India Limited
Astron Paper IPO Subscription
Book Running Lead Managers For Astron Paper IPO
For the Astron Paper IPO Pantomath Capital Limited is only one book running lead managers.
Pantomath Capital Advisors Private Limited
406-408, Keshava Premises
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East
Mumbai – 400 051
Tel: +91 22 6194 6700
Fax: +91 22 2659 8690
Investor Grievance Email: email@example.com
Contact Person: Madhu Lunawat
SEBI Registration No: INM000012110
Registrar of Astron Paper IPO
This type Link Intime is the Registrar for Astron Paper IPO, So you can check your Astron Paper IPO allotment date.
Link Intime India Pvt. Ltd
C-101, 247 Park,
1st Floor, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W),
Tel: 022 49186200
Fax: 022 49186195
Investor Grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Ms. Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI Registration Number: INR000004058
Final Words: Astron Paper IPO Allotment Status
You can see there is huge subscription for the Astron Paper IPO. At our website you should check Astron Paper IPO allotment status, IPO face value, price band, Subscription and more. So stay with our website IPOstatus to know latest and new IPO.
Table of Contents
- 1 Astron Paper IPO Status
- 2 Astron Paper IPO Information
- 3 Astron Paper IPO Schedule
- 4 About Astron Paper IPO
- 5 Astron Paper Limited
- 6 Astron Paper IPO Subscription
- 7 Book Running Lead Managers For Astron Paper IPO
- 8 Registrar of Astron Paper IPO
- 9 Final Words: Astron Paper IPO Allotment Status