ShalBy IPO Status
In this article we shared Information like ShalBy IPO Allotment Status, price band, face value, when Shalby IPO Allotment, check ShalBy IPO status online Karvy, Book running Lead managers & Registrar.
ShalBy IPO Schedule
Want to know ShalBy hospitals IPO schedule like starting date for ShalBy IPO, end date, price band, face value, ShalBy IPO allotment date, refund date, etc.
- ShalBy IPO Open Date: 5th December, 2017
- End Date: 7th December, 2017
- Face Value: 10 Rs. Per share
- Price Band: Rs.245 to 248 per share
- Total IPO Size: 504 crore Approx
- Share Lot: 60 share in 1 lot
- ShalBy IPO Allotment Date: 12th December, 2017
- Refund Date: 13th December, 2017
- Listing At: NSE & BSE
- ShalBy IPO Listing Date: 17th December, 2017
Recommended: HDFC Life IPO allotment status
Latest: Future supply chail IPO status
Summary of ShalBy IPO Allotment Status
Here we shared all the information regarding ShalBy IPO allotment status.
|ShalBy IPO Detail||Particular|
|ShalBy IPO Allotment Date||12/12/2017|
|Face Value||Rs.10 per share|
|Price Band||Rs. 245 – 248|
|IPO Size||504 crore (Approx)|
ShalBy IPO Detail Information
In this portion we shared some highlights for the ShalBy IPO risk factors, So read carefully.
INTERNAL RISK FACTORS
- A significant portion of our revenue is currently generated from two hospitals SG Shalby and Krishna Shalby. Further, a majority of our hospitals are located in the state of Gujarat. Any material impact on the revenue from these hospitals will impact our business, prospects, financial condition and results of operations significantly.
- Dependent on one field of specialty for a substantial portion of company’s revenue, i.e. orthopaedics. Any material impact on company’s earnings from orthopaedics will impact company’s financial condition and results of operations significantly.
- SMJH Trust, has not perfected its leasehold rights upon the land on which Shalby Jabalpur has been constructed. Accordingly, Company’s rights arising out of O&M arrangement with SMJH Trust in respect of Shalby Jabalpur may be impaired, thus adversely affecting ShalBy Limited ‘s revenue, profits, and financial conditions.
- Change in government policies that relate to patients covered by government schemes could impact our revenue from operations.
- ShalBy IPO issued Equity Shares during the last one year at a price that may be lower than the Offer Price
Objects of ShalBy IPO
- Repayment or prepayment in full, or in part of certain loans availed by our Company;
- Purchase of medical equipment for existing, recently set up, and upcoming hospitals;
- Purchase of interiors, furniture, and allied infrastructure for upcoming hospitals; and
- General corporate purposes About ShalBy Limited
Previous IPO: Mahindra Logispics IPO Allotment
About ShalBy Hospitals Limited
ShalBy Hospitals Limited has received a sanction for a rupee term loan of ₹700 million from IDFC Bank Limited (“IDFC Facility”) pursuant to a sanction letter dated April 21, 2017 (“IDFC Sanction Letter”). The IDFC Sanction Letter stipulates that Company should mandatorily prepay at least 30% of the outstanding amount under the IDFC Facility by utilising the Net Proceeds. The IDFC Sanction Letter is valid till May 21, 2017 and Company has time until such date to accept the sanction,
unless extended by IDFC Bank Limited.
ShalBy Limited has not drawn down any amount under the IDFC Facility as of the date of this Draft Red Herring Prospectus. In the event, any amount under the IDFC Facility is outstanding prior to filing of the Red Herring Prospectus, a portion of the Net Proceeds would be utilised towards prepaying all or a portion of such outstanding amount.
In due course of business, due to various operational benefits, Company may explore possibilities of other banks participating in existing loans either in full or in part, including the loans mentioned above. Some of our financing agreements provide for the levy of prepayment penalties. Given the nature of these borrowings and the terms of prepayment, the aggregate outstanding loan amounts may vary from time to time. In the event that there are any prepayment penalties required to be paid
under the terms of the relevant financing agreements, the amount of such prepayment penalties shall be paid by Company out of internal accruals.
ShalBy Financial Sheet
You can see last five years data for ShalBy Limited like profit, sales, etc. (All figures are Rs. Crore)
|FY 2013||FY 2014||FY 2015||FY 2016||FY 2017|
|Profit Before Tax||18.70||52.15||43.03||35.95||53.24|
|Profit After Tax||15.01||37.75||24.55||36.32||61.57|
NOTE: This Data is from Source, so it is approx not 100% accurate.
ShalBy IPO Subscription
We updates ShalBy IPO subscription day by day so keep visit to know how many times ShalBy IPO subscribe.
|Day||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
ShalBy Book Running Lead Managers
For ShalBy IPO allotment 3 lead managers listed names are IIFL Holding Limited, IDFC Bank and Edelweiss Financial Limited.
IIFL Holdings Limited
10th Floor, IIFL Centre
Kamala City, Senapati Bapat Marg
Lower Parel (West), Mumbai – 400 013
Tel: +91 22 4646 4600
Fax: +91 22 2493 1073
Investor Grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Vishal Bangard / Abhishek Joshi
SEBI Registration No: MB/INM000010940
IDFC Bank Limited
Naman Chambers, C-32, G Block
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
Mumbai – 400 051
Tel: +91 22 6622 2600
Fax: +91 22 6622 2501
Investor Grievance E-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Rajshekhar Swamy / Akshay Bhandari
SEBI Registration No.: MB/INM000012250
Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
14th Floor, Edelweiss House
Off C.S.T. Road, Kalina Mumbai – 400 098
Tel: +91 22 4009 4400
Fax: +91 22 4086 3610
Investor Grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Shubham Mehta / Ankit Joshi
SEBI Registration No.: INM0000010650
Registrar of ShalBy IPO
Karvy Limited is registrar for the ShalBy IPO allotment so here we shared Karvy Limited Address.
Karvy Selenium, Tower B
Plot 31 – 32, Gacchibowli
Financial District, Nanakramguda
Hyderabad – 500 032
Tel: +91 40 6716 2222
Fax: +91 40 2343 1551
Investor Grievance E-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: M Muralikrishna
SEBI Registration No.: INR000000221
Promoters For ShalBy IPO
Top 3 promoters for the ShalBy IPO allotment as listed below:
- Vikram Shah
- Darshini Shah
- Shanay Shah
Conclusion: ShalBy IPO Allotment Status
Hopefully you satisfy with the information related to ShalBy IPO allotment status, price band, share lot, face value, ShalBy IPO subscription, company’s financial sheet profit figure, Shalby allotment date and more. Although you have any query then write your problems in below comment box at our website IPO Status, Also you can contact for check your ShalBy IPO allotment status!!!!!
Table of Contents
- 1 ShalBy IPO Status
- 2 ShalBy IPO Schedule
- 3 Summary of ShalBy IPO Allotment Status
- 4 ShalBy IPO Detail Information
- 5 Objects of ShalBy IPO
- 6 About ShalBy Hospitals Limited
- 7 ShalBy IPO Subscription
- 8 ShalBy Book Running Lead Managers
- 9 Registrar of ShalBy IPO
- 10 Promoters For ShalBy IPO
- 11 Conclusion: ShalBy IPO Allotment Status